Property Manager and Super Co-Host offering my services in Palm Beach County and Broward FL!

Gus15
Level 2
Florida, United States

Property Manager and Super Co-Host offering my services in Palm Beach County and Broward FL!

Hi! My name is Gus and I am a Super Co-Host and Property manger servicing Palm Beach County and Broward county Florida. I just recently helped a new Airbnb Host with the roll out of their Triplex and is already booked for the next several month with revenues of 13k a month!

I am very personable, I am hands on also! Will treat you like family and as if your home is my very own! My fees are not crazy! You get top quality work from me and direct communication!

Let me help you reach your Airbnb Hosting goals!

*removed solicitation*

Gus Rene Martinez
3 Replies 3
Avery55
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello there my name is Avery Watson and I am new to Airbnb and I would love to hear more about your services to helping newcomers. 

Hello Gus,

I have property very close to Palm Beach airport and would like to convert to Air BnB and need help hosting. If you are interested please reach me at venram359@yahoo.com

Regards,

Gus15
Level 2
Florida, United States

Hello,

@Venkata12 @I have sent you an email. It will come from gusmartinez.myhosti@gmail.com

Gus Rene Martinez