Reservation turnover timing help

Rob7956
Level 2
London, Canada

Reservation turnover timing help

Hello,

I'm new to Airbnb and i've just made my first reservation.  I've double checked to make sure my turnover day was on Fridays as I'm renting by the week only.  Except my reservation is Saturday to Saturday.  What did I do wrong?....how to I prevent this from happening again?.  Thanks

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Rob7956 

There are multiple ways to make such a setup.

Please explain what you did.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Rob7956 

Welcome to the community 😊

You has set a minimum of 7 nights booking, that is correct.

Yet, you may set preparation times or advance noticed  for 1 day, that may cause you the guest check out on Friday> prearation times / advance noticed > Next guest check-in on Satuday.

You may consider to update your preparation times or advance notice > none.

If you prefer the guest except to check in on Satuday. 

Thanks so much for the tip!!!

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Rob7956 When looking at your calendar it appears that all you did was set a 7-night minimum. You need to create a rule set for no check-in/out on Saturday-Thursday.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rob7956 to do what @Emilia42 said (which is what you need to do) you need to switch on the pro tools which are available to all.

Rob7956
Level 2
London, Canada

Thank you!.  now fixed!.  Starting Sept 3rd, I'm having a min. 3 night stay.  At that point, they can choose whenever they want.  How do I change that?  I assume regardless of the time that Fridays is now the only check-in day.  Even thought I already changed the settings to min. 3 night stay in Sept and Oct.

Also, the check in day is now blocked out.  for instance, if I wanted to book  Friday to Friday....the next friday is totally blocked. How does the next person book friday to friday when Friday is blocked out?.