Scheduled messaging help

Answered!
James2743
Level 9
Norfolk, United Kingdom

Scheduled messaging help

I am new to Airbnb with my first guest staying at the moment so this could be a rookie error.

However I set up scheduled messages on my listing. The 7 day before check in one went fine, but the 1 day after arrival one hasn’t sent?

I’ve reread the guides and can’t spot anything but thought someone here might spot the problem.

My guests arrived yesterday and I was expecting this to go at 9 this morning.

Thanks

A5295325-E40D-49C8-8772-B2370F63935B.jpeg

5 Replies 5
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
SF, CA

Hi @James2743 thank you very much for raising this. We identified a bug in the system that caused some scheduled messages to be skipped last week. As of July 6th, we fixed the issue. We send our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, and will be closely monitoring this channel should you need further assistance.  Thanks again.

Catalina285
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Scott , I set up scheduled messages a couple of weeks ago and they have been inconsistent in sending. Some have gone out and some have not. I can't identify a pattern in what sends and what doesn't.

Thought I should flag to you!

Catalina

Hi @Catalina285 thanks for flagging this -- we're sorry for this confusion. We're close to rolling out new notifications to alert you when a scheduled message might be skipped.   I'll post a followup when it goes live.

Catherine2850
Level 2
United Kingdom

I am a new co-host but the check in instructions haven’t been sending for a while. I don’t have visibility of these messages on my app, they are only accessible from the hosts app (she can’t work out why they aren’t sending either). I have unpublished the check in instructions and republished but they still say they are failing to send. Any help gratefully received. Thanks 

Julie4572
Level 1
Ojochal, Costa Rica

I'm having this same problem with a current booking, whereas I never had a problem with previous bookings. The check-in instructions didn't go out as scheduled, and neither did the check-out instructions, so I had to manually send them. Such a pain!