484779-GettyImages-681893691-ForYou.jpg

Hiya,

A warm welcome to the Community Center. 

This discussion is for introducing yourself to your fellow Airbnb Community Center members, as well as welcoming and learning about other newcomers too!

I can't wait to get to know each of you individually, so to kick off here's a little about me!

• I'm a native British who's born and raised in Rugby, the place where the sport was created. I, however, am terrible at the game.
  • Speaking of games, I am an avid console, PC and mobile gamer. Game of choice is currently Monster Hunter Rise.
  • I've not hosted myself but have been a Guest around some of the most scenic pockets of Britain.
  • I am a huge animal lover. I currently have a pet cat called Ichigo.

How about you? Share where your listing is and one fun fact about it!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 

Stephanie

333 Replies

Re: Welcome to the New to Hosting board! Introduce yourself here

Level 2

heya, @Stephanie 

Thank you for the warm welcome, 

I am native indian born in West Bengal, Kolkata. I liked how you have created a forum where host can connect with each other and share there insights and experience about hosting.

Online Community Manager in
London, United Kingdom
Online Community Manager

@Yasir18 A really warm welcome to you!

This is a great space for Hosts to connect, share, and learn from each other along the way indeed - I look forward to crossing paths in various conversations, don't hesitate to jump into any that catches your eye, or start your own. 🙂

Vous ne trouvez pas ce que vous cherchez ? Cliquez ici pour Cliquez ici pour démarrer une conversation!

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

Level 2

I'm Adam - originally from Chicago but entering the AirBNB business in Tampa, Florida. 
Our two oldest kids are out of the house - so we're looking to use the extra space to drive income. 

Any tips? Tricks? We're listening. 

We're about to put $3500 into the house to get it ready - beds, tv's, door locks, etc. 
LLC is underway - then I'm told EIN and filing status are next.
I'm sure we're missing 100 things - maybe ya'll can help us with a few. 
We're renting 2 private rooms with access to pool and hot tub. 

in
East Java, Indonesia
Level 2

Hi, I'm Kharisma from Jakarta, Indonesia. 

I'm new to AirBnB, I've got one listing so far and plan to put three more in the coming months.

Is there any way to find other hosts from Indonesia? Would love to chat and ask for tips 🙂