What do you use to post instructions on walls?

What do you use to post instructions on walls?

Hello,

In many Airbnbs I see instructions such as "don't throw anything other than toilet paper in the toilet" posted on the walls. Is it laminated paper that gets used?

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Pan-and-Aditya0  You could use whatever you like, but what I've seen done that looks nice is to print it out (or if you have an artistic hand, you could write it by hand) and put it in a small picture frame. There are also those acrylic frames that stand up, which is what I use- it's on the bathroom counter. 

Whatever you use, just try to make it look nice and something you can clean- pieces of paper or post it notes stuck up all over look tacky and can't be cleaned.

Putting some eye-catching  graphic, or even a funny cartoon on posted instructions will also draw attention to something guests might not otherwise give a glance at.

TP.png.76cc2e9393974892ca2c4b36dc0170f6.png

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Pan-and-Aditya0 P.S. You have a very nice lookiing listing and a good description. I like how you mentioned the hike up 4 flights to the apartment right up front. Always a good idea to highlight things that could be a deal breaker for some guests.

Your photo gallery is great except for the bedroom pic- you should retake that- it really doesn't show the bedroom or the bed at all- it mostly just shows the wall and window. One thing guests like to see in photos is a good photo of a comfortable bed. (and a couple bedroom photos from different angles, so guests can see the closet, dresser or whatever is in there is a good idea)

It might have been a good photo that just got croppped bizarrely, IDK.

Amy2092
Level 2
Kampala, Uganda