Hey,

I’m new to hosting and just had my first guest stay this past weekend!

we have both left reviews for each other and I was wondering when that review would be public. When I go to my listing, it shows that the review has been posted but it’s showing “No reviews (yet) , Show other reviews) and the review the guest posted for that listing is under the “other reviews”.

the review the guest posted for my listing should show directly to the listing…is there a minimum amount of reviews before it shows up on your listing?

19 Replies

Re: When does a review get posted?

Level 2

Oi! Sou Nicole, moro em Recife / Brasil,  onde tenho um apartamento que tá disponivel aqui no Airbnb! Comecei a pouco tempo e já tive minha primeira hospede.. Ainda tenho um pouco de dificuldades para usar o Airbnb, mas estou aprendendo. Também ainda existe o receio de hospedar sem contrato, pois eu costumava a alugar por mês, com contrato reconhecido, assegurando que o apartamento ficaria do jeitinho que foi encontrado.. Mas mesmo com isso, acho uma forma mais fácil, inteligente e vantajosa financeiramente, hospedar pelo Airbnb.

in
Winnipeg, Canada
Level 1

Hello community center just checking into a new begining and new direction in life Hosting Airbnb...16366218941181596847476.jpg

in
San Diego, CA
Level 2

@Allen253 If only one party leaves a review, that review will be published at the end of the 14 day review period. Keep in mind, neither host nor guest can read the other's review until the reviews are published.

nathaly vera

in
Los Angeles, CA
Level 5

I always get my reviews immediately after both parties are done.

in
London, United Kingdom
Level 10

Occasionally, there is a delay. I had this happen only earlier this week. 

Two guests left me reviews. I left a review for both. I could not read the reviews anywhere. In my in box, both were still showing as awaiting my review. If I clicked on the review button, it to me to a page where it read 'thank you for leaving a review for XYZ'. If I clicked, go to your reviews, it took me to the Airbnb guest landing page and logged me out as a host. Tried this many times.

The reviews eventually appeared. One after a short delay, but the other one after several hours as I was only able to see it the next day.

Maybe just a temporary technical glitch? Has this happened to anyone else?