enhanced cleaning credit quiz

enhanced cleaning credit quiz

Hi all, 

We are new to hosting and really enjoying it. We have gotten a lot of bookings in our space already. I have read all I can find about getting the enhanced cleaning credit on our listing, but can’t for the life of me find where the quiz is so we can commit to it officially. Any help would be appreciated as we greatly value the cleanliness of our space and want our guests to know that. Thanks!

7 Replies 7
Angelica-Y-Jorge0
Level 10
Mazatlán, Mexico

@Kelly-And-Lukas0 here is the link. Read through the article and click get started and it should take you through the process.

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/getting-started-with-the-5-step-enhanced-cleaning-p...

Hope this helps 🙂

Jorge

I have clicked get started, there is no quiz

Cindy1064
Level 2
Midpines, CA

I'm having the same issue. Clicked everywhere. Seems like it's a clicking loop that doesn't actually lead you to the "commit" button! Airbnb's website team really need to get their act together. 

Christine3023
Level 2
Georgetown, TX

I am having the same problem.

Me, too.  Have wasted tons of time trying to find it.

Our listing went live today & after reading & downloading all cleaning info available we have combed thru the site for hours looking for how to get to the quiz & get that little "badge" on our listing.  Been on a chat for an hour regarding this tonight. Apparently, the quiz is no longer available, we get that "badge" after our first review & we will not be buffered.  I guess we will see......

From them:

Support11:20 PM
Thank you for patiently waiting, Upon carefully checking, with the latest update, the enhanced — cleaning quiz is no longer available and for new Host who just published their listing the sparkling clean icon will appear on your listing once you receive a review from the guest.

Support11:23 PM
Since the enhanced — cleaning quiz is no longer available, there will be no buffer on your listing, the sparkling clean will only appear on your listing once you have a review from the guest.

I have the same problem. I'm new to airbnb and the instructions do not clarify what we need to do to accept the cleaning steps. I was trying to find what I need to do to accept the commitment to the strict 5-step cleaning process and i didn't find anything

So from what you are saying we do not need to do anything to accept the commitment to the strict 5-step cleaning process?