payout pending

payout pending

Hello,

we are new hosts and we have set up payout method last week, the one cent has arrived to the account, but the payout method says it's still pending. We have guest arriving today, how can we speed up the process not to delay payments?

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Per1471 

You need to wait until the payout method it is fully verified.

Payouts are useally made on the day after check-in, but if you are a new host, it can take (much) longer for the first payout.

Thank you, well that will be interesting to know how long it takes Airbnb to mark our payout method as "ready". Otherwise we have a bank transfer, so we're counting with max a week...hopefully.

Thanks for your reply.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Per1471 Also if you are paying into a bank account it seems to take about a week to get there depending on when weekends fall.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Formerly i was paid by Airbnb UK via IBAN, it took 1 to 3 days and weekends caused delays.

But now i am paid by Airbnb Luxembourg (I think as a result of he Brexit...) and payouts sometimes show up on the same day !  But mostly on the next day (except weekends).

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Emiel1 Well I am glad someone has benefitted from Brexit. Sadly for most people it is a madness that keeps on hurting.........

Tamaira1
Level 1
Rockport, TX

We should have received $339.50 from Airbnb. However, we received $139.8

0. The remaining $199.70 is "pending". Why? This has never happened before. How long will it take for the remaining funds to be deposited?