Critique my listing - Ben in North Yorkshire, UK

Ben-and-Myrrhine0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Critique my listing - Ben in North Yorkshire, UK

I would be really very grateful if anyone had the time to offer any advice for how we could optimise our listing, specifically to help us attract longer term stays of 1 week or more. We've had a wonderful experience hosting across the last 18 months, the main feature in that period being welcoming guests for typically 2/3 nights, which we are really grateful for.  We do get a few longer stays but are now seeking fewer changeovers this year if at all possible by attracting longer guest stays. 1 week or 2 weeks would be ideal.  We do all the cleaning ourselves and enjoy a busy family life so the time saving is an attractive prospect.  I've spent time doing what I think are all the basics with our listing, having read and watched a lot of the more recent Airbnb releases but wondered if we were still missing anything obvious.

Any constructive advice would be gratefully and humbly received.

Warm Regards,

Ben  

BenandMyrrhine0_0-1673031305394.png

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Who have you identified as your target market for one or two week stays @Ben-and-Myrrhine0 

It may be you need to advertise of different channels to attract these travellers