I am looking for someone in Orlando Florida to co - host my property. Would like them to be available to meet tenants there, check on repairs / cleaning, and run all communications

Answered!

I am looking for someone in Orlando Florida to co - host my property. Would like them to be available to meet tenants there, check on repairs / cleaning, and run all communications

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Purvi9 ,

You can find hosts in your area at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with those who would be interested in your offer. Community Center is a global forum, hence it might be a bit difficult to reach out for local help/area-specific hosts.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Purvi9 ,

You can find hosts in your area at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with those who would be interested in your offer. Community Center is a global forum, hence it might be a bit difficult to reach out for local help/area-specific hosts.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Bhumika for the reply. 

Phil4019
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

I’d be interested in doing this, I host my one site and do very well doing so. 5 star reviews across the board and cleaning people ready to go.  Location means a lot in this area it seems with my experience. 

Please give me a call **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines

Tyler572
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hi Pruvi!

My name is Tyler and I would love to help you manage your property and ensure all of your guests needs are met! If this is still available feel free to contact me at

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

🙂

Hi I’m available to host , 

I live in Orlando and I’m hosting 2 properties already .

please contact me if you are interested 

my cell is ***

Mernela 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Troy267
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hello, I’d love to work with you as a cohost for your orlando property. I run a business where i manage B&B’s and come with a lot of experience. Reach out if you would like to talk more about it. 

thanks,

Troy 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hopefully as they posted seven months ago they will have found someone by now @Troy267 😁😁

Dianitte0
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hi

Im a super host 

Im a real estate agent 

I can be your co-host 

Thank you for the opportunity 

Have a great Sunday 

all the best