I have instant booking, can I set dates where this is not available?

I have instant booking, can I set dates where this is not available?

I want to be able to remove instant booking for some dates. Is this even possible?

3 Replies 3
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Raymond360 to clarify, are you looking to have instant booking available for some dates but not the others? If so, that is not an option. You would need to remove it from instant book for all dates. What is the reason for this? Maybe there is another workaround.

Yes, that's correct.

The reason is that from time to time my house keeper is unavailable for 2 or 3 days.

I'd prefer not to have to block out those days entirely as it may deter a guest because the blocked out days fall within their itinerary. 

If the guests stay is in before n out after the dates my housekeeper is away, no problem, but otherwise it becomes an issue.

Is there a way around this so as not to have to cancel a booking that does not fit?

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Raymond360 

As far as I know, you either have IB on or off for a listing. I have in the past also wanted to have it on just for certain dates, but I don't think it's possible.

For your particular issue, I think you might want to look at rule sets. You can block a date for check ins, without blocking it for bookings. I have done this frequently because I travel for work and do the turnovers and check ins myself. 

So, I block the dates I am away for check ins, but guests can still book those dates if they are arriving before.