RULES & NOISE LEVEL DETECTION DEVICE

Fabian860
Level 2
Bahía Blanca, Argentina

RULES & NOISE LEVEL DETECTION DEVICE

Dear all in this Community:

As I said in my previous message I´m new as Host in Airbnb, and I´m learning the State / County / City rules so fast, there are plans to show and information regarding many topics that need to be on the wall (for example Exit signals, evacuation map, parking map).

I didn´t know about licenses and applications and right now I´m on all this. But not all is money, the worse is the time it takes and the so many webpages to visit.

Sure everything is to give the best service, I agree with all this. In my experience, never before I saw that any Airbnb location have given me  this kind of information. The most of us are worried about house, linens, appliances, painting, furniture, lightning and the basic rules for the wellbeing in the house, sure is our responsability accomplish the rules and paying all the fees, but I think would be important that from Airbnb can give some advice regarding all this in the right moment to apply in the webpage, for example when we include the address / city / state,  zip, can inform us about it, previous listing.

At this time, I´m waiting for the approval of Florida State to advance with county application and then with application. Again, the main is the time. 

One question,some of youcan tell where I can order a dispositive to measure noise level. Somebody told me there are companies that offer promotions to Airbnb´s Hosts. But I don´t know.

I will appreciate your wisdom, your expertise.

Thank you so much

Have the best day

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Fabian860 ,

Did you manage to find any information about this outside the Community Center?

If you found any solutions, would you like to share them with us? 

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Fabian860
Level 2
Bahía Blanca, Argentina

Dear Bhumika:

thanks for your reply!! But I didn´t find any answer from anyone. 

Since I applied in Florida, it was 7 days and the file is without any movement. We tried to talk with someone but it was impossible.

After this, I will need to apply in Broward and Hollywood. If in the next time I don´t receive any answer, I think to discard all this and not offer by transcient rental, only long term.

Too much requirement, too much bureaucracy, too much time.

Thank you

have a very nice day