What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    My listing has been suspended without any notification. I have called SEVERAL times and each time the ambassador says that they cannot help. They say the "specialized" team will be in touch. They NEVER call. This has been such a nightmare. I have almost a... Latest reply by Zheng49
    Dear Airbnb Hosts, I hope this message finds you well. As someone who hosted on Airbnb about a year ago, I'm reaching out to fellow hosts in Morocco for some advice. While I have some hosting experience, I'm currently looking to re-enter the hosting sce... Latest reply by Rebecca
    my listing has been suspended over a week now after a troublesome guest made false accusations after a claim was submitted after property damages during their stay. I’ve tried to contact customer support several times and nobody seems to have an answer f... Latest reply by Jennifer2492
    On the recent indoor Camera ban March 2024: this is not good for hosts who share their home and rent out guest rooms. I rent my 2 guest rooms to mid term/long term renters (30+ day stays). I was able to prove a guy said he was going to punch my dog...they... Latest reply by Sherri176
    Hey Guys! New to the game here, we installed a camera in the backyard (pretty significant distance from the house) for safety and liability purpose. One guest put "camera overlooking the hot tub" and Airbnb deemed it still appropriate and denied removal. ...
    Many things are being talked about security cameras in view of change in policy by AirBnB for removal of the same as it being breach in privacy of the guests. It is to be understood by the AirBnB that privacy issue comes when cameras are fitted in the gue...