What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I don't want to book a split stay. I want to book a stay in one place. There is no option to turn this "feature" off. It is not a feature to me, it is a bug that needs to be removed. If I want to book multiple consecutive stays, i can just do that on my... Latest reply by Enrico586
    Hi there. I’m a host in Bath in the UK and one of my listings was suspended because airbnb think it is a duplicate listing. The property in question has been a holiday rental for a while. The previous management company created a listing on airbnb for the... Latest reply by Georges191
    Since I made super host my bookings have stopped. I get massive inquiries that I'm 100% sure are scammers. One of the best ones was a guy needing a place to stay but he has no money. However, he's a VA and when he gets paid on the 30th he can pay me. Othe...
    Hi, I'm new to Airbnb and currently in Toronto. I have two questions, and I would appreciate any help you can provide. 1. How can I add the cleaning fee to the invoice for the guest? Airbnb provides me with a breakdown of my potential earnings, but it doe... Latest reply by Bo126