What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello everyone. Me and my husband are first time hosts. We are renting our extra bedroom in our home out for some extra income. Any advice, do's /don'ts, things to have, things to do, or even tips and tricks on getting everything going and room booked. Al... Latest reply by Joan2709
    H there! I'm a beginner at Airbnb. I just finished setting up my listing. So, I need at least 2 experienced hosts to review my listing and give me your best 3 tips in general to improve it. Here is my link: airbnb.com/h/garden-studio-apartment Tha... Latest reply by Gift22
    I'm a UK citizen, with a French house. I'm new (2022) to AirBnB, and will pay French taxes for the first time for calendar 2022. The Impots (French tax authority) do not assign tax numbers to new French taxpayers until the September AFTER the first tax ye... Latest reply by Richard2661
    Hi, do you know how to choose a grid for the photo's? I have some portrait photo's and it automatically turns into a landscape photo in the summary. I've seen some examples of other grids in the summary on airbnb, with portrait photo's. But mine changes a... Latest reply by Dawn241