What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi everyone.We have a fairly high level of views (above 1200 in 30 days) but only 0.6% convert to bookings.So I was wondering how does this compare to other hosts experience and, if possible, to the average for listings in the same region (Barra da Tijuca... Latest reply by Carlos-Alberto64
    Hi, how do I sync my Travestart calender with the Calender of AirB&B? My guesthouse is AMALIA in Clarens, South Africa. When I scroll down on the Calender function, the " sync" option is not highlighted!! Please help me... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Jeg har laget flere guider i min annonse, og alle har jeg linket til riktig annonse. Men det er kun EN av guidene som vises i annonsen?? Hvorfor er det slik, har jeg misforstått eller gjort noe galt? Latest reply by Bhumika
    I am a frequent airbnb user but a friend booked the one we are staying in this weekend. I am currently en route and she just texted me to let me know that the two upstairs bedrooms are actually one room with a curtain separating them. We are all middle ag... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0