What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Good morning all National Park Listing I have two listings located in the Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales, UK. (Bannau Brycheiniog) They are both remote and rural, surrounded by beautiful countryside and Welsh hill farms.....did I mention they are... Latest reply by Edmund99
    Dear hosts. I have a very unpleasant situation. Airbnb account wants to me to upload the documents, which I already have at least 10 times. But, as they say, I entered the wrong year at my birthday data. I can not see this data to check it or change the d... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I would like to know of current Airbnb hosts in Virginia Beach and your experiences as hosts in that area. I am in the process of closing on a property there in the next 2 weeks. So any help or additional insight would help. Latest reply by Amy2633
    Please let me keep my account secure with a proper 2FA method. What I can see in my account and why it's not good1) Phone number - Can be spoofed or sim-swapped. Also possible to be stuck with no signal or broken SIM card.2) PIN - static, basically no dif... Latest reply by Petar84