What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Help! I name my listing Farmhouse Charm because it is an old house built like you would find on a farm ( or ranch) but it is in town and there are not even farms in the area, this is certainly not or ever has been a farm. What should ai call this listing... Latest reply by Fred13
    I messed up my calendar and have a family member scheduled for a visit the same time as a guest. The reservation is 16 days from now and I had promised the family member back at Christmas. What is proper procedure for cancelling the Airbnb guest. Never ha... Latest reply by Fred13
    I’ve just started my BnB and already have realised the cost difference for couples. I provide a ‘European’ style continental breakfast with a variety of cheeses, meats and breads in addition to the usual fruit, yoghurt, muesli, etc. I’ve just had two gues... Latest reply by Helen0