What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Does anyone else have the issue that some guests are not leaving any feedback? It has only just started happening. I have effusive thanks etc when they are here, then despite me sending a polite request for feedback they don’t do it. I’ve had two in the ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Good Morning, Hope all is fine My listing though appears as "Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet", is this a matter of waiting to get live? or Is there any extra procedures? This is after they requested I update my Photo... Latest reply by Made600
    I cancelled a reservation and it's says I'm not eligible for a refund but the policy says I get a partial refund if I canceled it before the fourth of June.... I cancelled a week ago it's still April! Latest reply by Gerry173