What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello everyone! Hope you’ve had a great weekend. I imagine that over the last couple of days, you’ve spent time looking after your bookings, your rentals, and your guests. Some of you handle the work yourselves, while others work as part of a team.... Latest reply by Nina75
    • Image for poll.png
    I have family problems and we may need to unbook a guest who has already paid for a visit in July. How do I inform airbnb that the days are not bookable because my life situation has changed? Of course my guests will be unhappy, do I need to compensate th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Have recently inherited a very luxury property that has previously been let as a holiday home. What advise does anyone have in getting started? Have read a few negative stories regarding payments not being paid and AirBnB not being any help with damages... Latest reply by Fiona256