What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi Allwe are new to Airbnb hosting and are finding it hard to understand how the calendar and bookings sync together.we have bookings that are listed within the reservations slots and are finding that they are duplicated there.we have a situation where we... Latest reply by Sybe
    Good day I am slightly puzzled. I am trying to set up my listing. My staff can only have set check-in and check-out days of Friday & Monday. The problem is I have the option to set check-in days but there is no option to set check out days?I have read al... Latest reply by Lynne436
    Help please. I've got a guest that would like to rent for 3 months, but he states that Airbnb will only let him request two months. I'm sure I've got something clicked in the listing to not allow over 2 months, but not sure what it could be (I'm brand ... Latest reply by Sondra42
    During Covid, my Dad had 2 strokes followed by a cancer diagnosis. I had to cancel some bookings due to this. As a result of this, the cancelled stays have been blocked on my calendar and I cannot open them. Any help would be appreciated. Latest reply by Sarah977