What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi there. Not sure if other hosts have had this experience, but my payouts have ben impacted since December 2021 because of a glitch on Airbnb's end, and I am running out of patience. Although I have had no issues with airbnb on the web browser, the app o... Latest reply by Tucker1
    I've been hosting very successfully for 7 months now, and we finally had our first unhappy guests. They asked for early check-in, which I accommodated, but then it was nearly the regular check-in time before they arrived. They let me know on the day of c... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    We are going on an extended backpacking trip starting in June. We will be traveling/backpacking for a year. When we get back we would like to continue our airbnb. Which is better for something like this: snooze or unlist?? Thank you for your help. Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0