experiences I posted

Suleemas0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

experiences I posted

Dear Airbnb team and founders! I am very disappointed in how strongly you try to moderate MY content. I am not native speaker and I can not write in very beautiful way. I am simple girl who want to make extra money showing people Bangkok and offer amazing time why you make so hard for me ? listing feedback was harsh and without reasons - I have changed my name to my passport name - in Thailand people are shy and I already provided you my passport and uni ID why you still want me to list my full name ? But I did and my experience is still not approved. I am sad and upset Please some supervisor to contact me and help me Thank you Sulee

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Suleemas0 this is a community centre of hosts and guest so we can't reply help you I am afraid.

I think it is only rights that all people on Airbnb provide their full names otherwise there is no security at all. Are you being given a reason why your experience is not approved? It may be s simple as there are too many similar experiences in Thailand.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Suleemas0 ,

I really feel sorry for the disappointment and confusion you are feeling. Did you manage to connect with Airbnb Customer Support or raise your concern through the contact page?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Suleemas0 

Sawat dee Ka,

You must list your real name in full to receive payments in the future, as per your passport,

The problem with Airbnb is that there is no Thai call center we Thais get transferred to other countries,

Most Americans think Thailand is the capital of Taiwan,

My English is good, and my husband is English. I have had other hosts on here tell me I MUST speak English or think they are being smart by correcting my English.

In my case, I tried the "Experiences" after spending many hours putting it all together and was declined twice, there was no rhyme or reason why I was declined. I put together some great full day speed boat trips to the islands, which is the main thing tourists want to do, but to me it showed the lack of local knowledge by AirBnB staff who didn't know what they were talking about.

Did you realise AirBnB also charges you 20% commission? 

Anyway good luck my friend, keep trying 

PS, If you need help with the wording send me a PM,