Scott
Administrator
Administrator
SF, CA

January 2021

Hi,

Here is the latest Pro-tools update:

New opportunities in the Opportunity Hub

You can now open up nights that are blocked due to minimum length of stay settings (sandwich nights) and popular dates in bulk from the Opportunity Hub.  We also did a small design refresh to make it clearer how much progress you’ve made on each opportunity in the hub.

Missing listing content warnings for Scheduled Messaging

When you create or edit a scheduled message, you’ll now receive a warning if any of the shortcodes used by that template are missing the corresponding content in your listing(s).

Let us know if you have any feedback.

5 Replies 5
Jessica134
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Minimum nights blocked by app? 😀

Hi Jessica, can you expand on your question -- we're not sure we understand what you're asking 🙂

Thanks

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Scott  Thanks for the opportunities note.  I went in and changed to one-night stays from there.  Is that the solution to sandwich nights?

Still curious about views, as there are three different numbers:  one on the dashboard, one under Performance->Conversion->Views, and one on the app.  Can you shed any light on those numbers?

Hi

@Scott I´ve just joined Airbnb in Sweden. I have also registered my 3 listings with Booking.com.

I need to choose a channel manager to help manage my calenders so I don´t end up with double bookings. Are any of you using a Channel manager and if so which one is better for small business. There are so many to choose from that I thought I´d ask here for some advice.

I´m not sure if this is the right place to ask my question but any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Brenda

John1594
Level 2
Saugatuck, MI

Hi Scott,

I'm a big fan of using the Export (CSV) function from the Reservations page.

I have built a planning model in Excel for my Airbnb business and it works well except when an update comes along that changes the fields based on new column insertions. This skews my spreadsheet.  Best to add the fields to the end of the file and not in the middle. 

Also, when  Exporting any of my transactions  that have multiple  'pages', I am forced to Export one file for each page.  I might have 10 or more pages of transactions and this is an odd way to deliver exported transactions.  All other databases  deliver one single file, the Airbnb  platform forces us to download based on the  pages that we scroll through. 

Airbnb  Support tells me this is a function, I push back and say that this  is a grave error and an undue burden on Hosts and  Super Hosts, especially during  our busy seasons that have more transactions that  can fit on a single page.

John