3rd party booking with no reviews

Paul75
Level 3
Reading, United Kingdom

3rd party booking with no reviews

Would you allow someone who is apparently booking on behalf of his employees who has no reviews?

17 Replies 17
Gisele181
Level 2
Lyon, France

Bonjour,

comme vous le présentez, il semble que ce ne soit pas très, dans ce cas, je refuserais gentiment.

Google Translation added by Community Manager:  

Good morning,

as you present it, it seems that it is not very, in which case I would kindly refuse. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Bonjour @Gisele181 

Merci de nous avoir contacté. Je tenais à vous informer que nous avons un Community Center francophone, où vous pourrez retrouver d'autres hôtes parlant votre langue, et qui pourront répondre à vos questions et vous guider. 

Si vous avez d'autres questions ou avez besoin davantage d'aide, n'hésitez pas à nous tenir au courant!

Merci pour votre compréhension, 
Rebecca 
Administratrice du Community Center Anglophone d'Airbnb

Google Translation added by Community Manager:  Hello @Gisele181 

Thank you for contacting us. I wanted to inform you that we have a French-speaking Community Center, where you can find other hosts who speak your language, and who will be able to answer your questions and guide you. 

If you have any further questions or need further assistance, please let us know!

Thank you for understanding, 
Rebecca 
Administrator of the Airbnb English-speaking Community Center

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

M-J0
Level 2
Rochester, NY

No. Airbnb policy is that guests need to book for themselves Unless it is children under 18 (Which I would be cautious about accepting, anyhow, if they are traveling on their own)