AIRBNB HAS 8 OPEN CASES THEY refuse to solve SPLVE SINCE DECEMBER

Answered!

AIRBNB HAS 8 OPEN CASES THEY refuse to solve SPLVE SINCE DECEMBER

I am sick and tired of Airbnb not solved any of the cases we have brought to yout attention for damages, reviews, violations of our contract etc. You owe us 8K and at this time I need to speak to legal if I don't have resolution by next Monday.

1 Best Answer
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Christina-Strommen0 

Sorry to hear that you're currently having some issues with a payment.

As @Fred13 mentioned, this is a Community for Hosts, so they can't assist you with this.

Can you let me know if the issue is still ongoing or if it's been resolved?  If needed, I can ask the relevant team to take a look, making sure to note the urgency of the matter.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

You are actually addressing a bunch of fellow hosts trying to help each other on this community board, so we are the wrong persons to try to sue. 😎

Not sure what you mean. Nobody is trying to sue anyone on this forum or Airbnb.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Christina-Strommen0 you are not going to be able to speak to legal even with no resolution by Monday. The best way of grabbing their attention is to raise a small claims court case.

A small claims case against Airbnb? The amount they owe is ridiculous.  How do I go about that with a global company?

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Christina-Strommen0 

Sorry to hear that you're currently having some issues with a payment.

As @Fred13 mentioned, this is a Community for Hosts, so they can't assist you with this.

Can you let me know if the issue is still ongoing or if it's been resolved?  If needed, I can ask the relevant team to take a look, making sure to note the urgency of the matter.

Jenny

-----

Its much more then just payment. The claim has been handled very poorly. Docs get lost daily. 

ANY HELP WOULD BE AMAZING.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

That sounds really frustrating @Christina-Strommen0 - I'll pass along that additional feedback so the team can take that into consideration as well.

Thanks for your patience.

Jenny

-----

Well nobody contacted me and the claims are up to about 12k. Some 6 months old. I wrote andcall everyday.

I need this resolved and we can prove we have sent all docs and that the resolution team just. Doesn't care.

@Christina-Strommen0 have you actually read the Aircover Ts and Cs? In summary Aircover for damage is not an insurance product and only pays out on the whim of Airbnb.

I would claim under your own insurance if I were you.