Account and log-in problems

Answered!

Account and log-in problems

Hi

Since yesterday I have a problem with my second account that I use. I wanted to change my password and despite following the instructions, my account was blocked. When I try to log in, the website immediately redirects me to a page where "account review" is required. There they ask me to change my password but the website won't let me go further. So now I can't do anything, neither login nor get any information from my account. I am from Poland and I have no way to contact airbnb directly right now. I contacted by e-mail but the matter is urgent, because I have a reservation for May (half already paid) and I do not know what else I can do. I also tried to contact by phone but in order to talk to someone I need to have access to the account to confirm the conversation. Can anyone help or give me some tips on what I can do to unblock my account?

Top Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Emila13 I suspect the issue here is that you are only allowed one account.

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Emila13 I suspect the issue here is that you are only allowed one account.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Emila13 ,

Were you able to get in touch with Airbnb Support or received any response?

Also, could you help me know a few account details like the Name, and email address associated with the account you are talking about, through DM? 

With relevant details, I will be able to reach out to the technical team for further support! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines