Account blocked each time I attempt to add a payout method

Philip3766
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Account blocked each time I attempt to add a payout method

I've attempted adding a payout method several times. Each time I attempt to add a payout method it locks my account and tells me that it needs to verify me.

After some time, my account is unblocked and I get an email stating this, but my account still has no payout method!

I changed my number successfully because the number associated on my account previously was my old number. I'm not sure if this is what is triggering some rule but it is very frustrating as a new host because I have not been paid for my first/current booking.

Please help! All of my support tickets are transferred or closed and I've asked for someone to call me back but nothing ever happens. I don't want to accept more bookings without getting paid for it.

1 Reply 1
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Philip3766 

This is a forum of guests and hosts (that shares and help each other) and not direct customer service. We do have some community managers who may be able to help (they moderate the boards and can flag or direct messages to the right team).

That sounds very frustrating. Perhaps @Paula @Bhumika @Rebecca could assist and send his issue to the right team to address?