Account deactivated

Melisa133
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Account deactivated

Dear Airbnb,

I have been a consistent Airbnb guest for over 10 years with over 200 reviews. I am a pet deliverer, and I stay regularly at pet friendly airbnbs all over the country. My account is currently frozen and I am unable to make any reservations and I have no idea why. My account has been frozen all day and I have called 4x. No one gives a reason and they keep saying they have escalated the case. 

If you cannot provide a reason for freezing my account, then you need to reactivate it.

I rely on this account for my work. Please help me understand what is going on.

Thank you,

Melisa 

5 Replies 5
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Melisa133 

Best to check if your ID is valid and up to date, consider contacting Airbnb support so they can guide you on weather you need ti update your ID on their platform. Hope this helps.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Melisa133 You have mostly awesome reviews but I wonder if the April 2023 floor damage was paid for. If not this could be the reason for being suspended.

That was resolved

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Melisa133 

We are not airbnb we are a community of hosts and guests .

In your situation I would use one of the other STR platforms while you resolve this issue with Airbnb,

you don't need to rely on one STR platform to run your pet business. 

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Melisa133 were you able to get in touch with customer support about your account? This isn't a customer service forum but we may be able to refer this to the proper team if you've opened a ticket with support.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines