Account suspended and appeals rejected without clarity on reasoning and ID also flagged preventing new account!

Account suspended and appeals rejected without clarity on reasoning and ID also flagged preventing new account!

AirBnB has suspended my account and further flagged my identity such that I am unable to create a new account and utilize their services. I have not been given clarity on the reason for the ban and feel as if I am being treated as a criminal. I have given AirBnB my business for many years and would like to understand what justification they have for restricting me their service.

I can only infer the suspension occurred due to a complaint from a host which I feel was an early action on their part to prevent me from giving them a poor review. Not only did I never get a chance to give the host an honest review, but I also lost trust in AirBnB's review process when they immediately banned my account based on the Hosts complaint.

I have received the following generic responses:

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Ritik17 

Do you have any idea at all what the host might have been complaining about?

@Pat271 , yes, I feel they made a dishonest/exaggerated complaint something in regards to safety concerns taking advantage of airbnbs policies knowing very well what actions would be taken against me. 

And of course, I was banned the next morning shortly after checkout. Couldn't log in to book my next nights accommodation nor get timely support from airbnb.