Advice on my space: why I am not getting any guests?

Stephania26
Level 1
Munich, Germany

Advice on my space: why I am not getting any guests?

I have 2 apartments and only one guest for Oktoberfest why ? 

Listing link:  Condo in Munich · ★New · 1 bedroom · 2 beds · 1 bath

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 12.12.45 PM.png

Listing link:  Condo in Munich · ★New · 3 bedrooms · 2 beds · 1.5 baths

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 12.11.47 PM.png

(**Content modified by OCM)

4 Replies 4
Brandon971
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

@Stephania26 Need more pictures, high definition. And decorations.

Hi @Stephania26,

Hope you are doing well and I hope my comments help you to get more bookings.

Both units look tidy, clean and spacious. However, I immediately see spaces with no color. There are no pictures, paintings or small plants. Plus, the beds need to be cozier and warm. They seem bare and cold. Most non-German guest are not use to see just two small covers.They like to see one full fluffy cover and 4 pillows. Maybe adding night stand lamps instead of just bare light bulbs. 

If you need additional help, please feel free to contact me again.

Best,

Bel

Antoinette-D0
Level 2
Newport News, VA

Good afternoon @Stephania26,

Your listing is nice and very clean and a little sparse. Perhaps some wall art, it doesn’t have to be expensive but lovely, like a pretty picture, or something. 
Also the table side light seems too small for the room.  
Society has spoiled travelers to want lovely homelike upscale rooms but they don’t have to be expensive. 
Hope this helps. Best wishes. 

Good afternoon @Stephania26,

I believe your location just needs a different bedding set up. Something a cozier. More pillows, Heavier comforter, Solid color bedding and I would add some wall art. Also it looks like surround Airbnbs are charging about 25% to 50%  less nightly while still offering more. Also the Airbnbs that charge the same pricing or more chose a more upscale modern loook vs warm and cozy. Base your prices about 10% less than your surrounding airbnb neighbors just so you can lock in some booking and reviews to build trust with future guest hosting. Once you have more reviews stay within 10% less or 20% more than surrounding host. Your place looks nice and cozy, I’m sure you will get books very soon.