AirBnB opens a case and close it in few days to show follow up! but this is scam

AirBnB opens a case and close it in few days to show follow up! but this is scam

I booked a house in Niagara Falls [Reservation# ***] for Apr. 29 – May 1, 2023.
The homeowner refused to deliver the house at the due date.
As a result of this refusal,
1-The homeowner suggested an old, smoky, moldy house. We could not breathe in the suggested house. We believe that the homeowner's trick is to show the "good house" and replace it with a "bad house" at the due date to force guests to accept the "bad house".
2-We were distressed and had a hard time finding a pet-friendly residence in Niagara Falls at 8:30 pm.
3-I and my family (4 adults) and my large dog were forced to stay in one room for 2 nights.
4-We cancelled our annual vacation due to hardship and mental distress.
5.we planned to use the kitchen and fridge to cook food at Airbnb place, all food was discarded.
6.we paid for replacement food at restaurant.
7.we paid extra for pet and parking.
However, the mental distress is more devastating.

1.We could not sleep over nights due to lack of room and air.
2. We got exhausted due to long driving time from 8am to 8pm. We are still having pain and suffering from this fail trip!
3. We were forced to cancel our annual vacation!

In conclusion, we request monetary compensation for this breach of contract.

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Saeid12 This is a community centre not customer support. Did you call Airbnb when the host tried to move you? If so did they invoke the terms of Aircover and try to find you an alternative?

Yes, I called and communicated with AirBnB at least 4 times, but they are not responsive and close the case after few days!!!!

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Saeid12 We are hosts here Said , not Airbnb . Good Luck .. H