AirBnB payout

Joerg59
Level 2
Doon West, Ireland

AirBnB payout

I seem to have a big problem. I have been trying now for 6 weeks to set up a payout option on my account. It does not seem to work as I don't have 2-step verification set up but can't set it, as my phone number is missing a 0 at the beginning (so can't be called or receive a pin). I can't edit or add a new phone number either (tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc, desktop, phone app, etc)

Now the absolute shock came with the latest support reply:

Airbnb Support:
I do understand, and my apology for that, please know that we have done everything to help you change or add your phone number, I really wanted to help you with this. But I'm sorry at this moment we can no longer proceed with changing the phone number. I wish I could do more for you, but I am unable to assist you any further. The only option now is for you to create a new account. But no worries rest assured everything will remain on your old account so basically, we cannot transfer any from that account.
Does this mean AirBnB keeps my funds and can't find a manual way to support me to set up a payout method? 
This is incredible. If there is any host who has experienced similar and found a solution, I would be grateful to hear back.
1 Reply 1
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Joerg59 , I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. Your post is already from a couple of days ago, did you manage to get your phone number edited or payout method added in the meantime?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen