AirBnB refuses to refund money from an obvious fraud!!

AirBnB refuses to refund money from an obvious fraud!!

This is the third time I saw money coming out of my account without my authorization, without even being notified! 282.00 vanished for a reservation I NEVER authorized!

I have never given away my card information to anyone, and this is the THIRD time it has happened, despite the fact that I have annulled my previous card and got a new one!

The worst thing is that AirBnB, despite the fact that I have proven that this was done WITHOUT my authorization, not only refuses to refund me but also to reveal the information about the reservation made by the fraudster!

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did your bank say when you contacted them about fraudulent use of your payment method @P-9 they should be refunding you.

have you changed your airbnb password @P-9 

My bank has contested the payment but informed me that whether I will get the refund or not is up to Airbnb!

And Airbnb refuses not only to refund my stolen money but also to reveal information about the fraudulent reservation (date, place, name of the person that made the booking, etc.)! In other words, they protect him! 

It's outrageous!