Airbnb Deleted my reservation and wont fix it ! what should I do ?

Arash56
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Airbnb Deleted my reservation and wont fix it ! what should I do ?

Hello, 

I had a guest who booked for 31 of July until end of August and he wanted to stay more and extend his stay so I offered him a better price than my calendar price but I could not send him and offer since he was my current guest and he couldn't too .!

I have reached Airbnb customer support and asked them to Extend the my guests stay or send him an offer and I told them the price which we have agreed for Sep. The Agent in Airbnb deleted the August completely and the added September then he has deducted the amount of  August from September !!!  Which means my guest will be there almost free of charge in September. 

I am following the case with Airbnb but since Wednesday I spoke to more than 6 agent and all they do is to forward my case to someone who is in charge !! 

I am fed up and don't know what to do !!! 

Can anyone Help Please? 

1 Reply 1

@Arash56 

Offering a different price for extending a stay can be done different ways, but sounds like Airbnb CS did it incorrectly.

- You can ask the guest to send you a new Trip Request (if they are already staying) for the new dates and then send a Special Offer.

- You can turn OFF Instant Book (if using) and go into your calendar and change the price for the dates of the proposed new stay. Then alter the current reservation to include the new dates and have the guest accept the alteration. Then you can turn Instant Book back on.