Airbnb calendar link isn't showing up in the connect calendars section

Answered!
Danielle1757
Level 2
New York, United States

Airbnb calendar link isn't showing up in the connect calendars section

I'm trying to link my Airbnb calendar to my work calendar because that is the calendar I use to manage my schedule (including my personal calendar) but there's no link in the Airbnb calendar connect calendars page to copy.

See screenshotScreenshot 2024-05-19 at 18.57.50.png

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Danielle1757 , could you try the following steps please if possible 😊
  • Retrieve the URL of your Airbnb calendar. You can find this URL in your Airbnb account settings under the "Calendar" section.
  • Open your work calendar (such as Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar) and look for the option to add an external calendar or subscribe to a calendar.
  • Paste the URL of your Airbnb calendar into the appropriate field or input box.
  • Follow the prompts to complete the calendar syncing process.
Once the syncing is complete, any changes you make to your Airbnb calendar (such as blocking dates or accepting reservations) will be automatically reflected in your work calendar. This can help you manage your availability more effectively and avoid double bookings.

I'd also like to tag a wonderful fellow host @Joan2709 to see if she can provide any further support 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Danielle1757 , could you try the following steps please if possible 😊
  • Retrieve the URL of your Airbnb calendar. You can find this URL in your Airbnb account settings under the "Calendar" section.
  • Open your work calendar (such as Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar) and look for the option to add an external calendar or subscribe to a calendar.
  • Paste the URL of your Airbnb calendar into the appropriate field or input box.
  • Follow the prompts to complete the calendar syncing process.
Once the syncing is complete, any changes you make to your Airbnb calendar (such as blocking dates or accepting reservations) will be automatically reflected in your work calendar. This can help you manage your availability more effectively and avoid double bookings.

I'd also like to tag a wonderful fellow host @Joan2709 to see if she can provide any further support 🙏🏽

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Danielle1757
Level 2
New York, United States

I got the link thank you!