Airbnb credit

Answered!

Airbnb credit

Hi,
Does anyone know how I can view how much airbnb credit is in my account and when they expire?

Thanks,

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Rojan4, great question and I couldn't find a guide to share with you. I went into my own Airbnb account and I hope this helps: 

To check your Airbnb balance, follow these steps:
  1. Open the Airbnb website or mobile app and log in to your Airbnb account.
  2. Click on your profile picture or avatar in the top right corner of the screen to access their account menu.
  3. From the account menu, select "Payments & Payouts" or "Account" (mine was 'Account' then with a sub menu 'Payments & Payouts' appeared).
  4. On the Payments & Payouts or Account page, you will see your current balance displayed.

Please let me know how you get on. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Rojan4, great question and I couldn't find a guide to share with you. I went into my own Airbnb account and I hope this helps: 

To check your Airbnb balance, follow these steps:
  1. Open the Airbnb website or mobile app and log in to your Airbnb account.
  2. Click on your profile picture or avatar in the top right corner of the screen to access their account menu.
  3. From the account menu, select "Payments & Payouts" or "Account" (mine was 'Account' then with a sub menu 'Payments & Payouts' appeared).
  4. On the Payments & Payouts or Account page, you will see your current balance displayed.

Please let me know how you get on. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines