Airbnb customer support complaint

Szabolcs14
Level 1
Szombathely, Hungary

Airbnb customer support complaint

Yes, i would like to complain about the customer service of Airbnb and I would like to delete my account . I cant work with people with so many mistakes and not taking care of us
I have 38 reviews - generally positive , but the way you treat your partners is not acceptable. Anybody else experiencing arrogant - not polite and mainly NOT FAIR customer support issues? 

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Szabolcs14 ,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. 

Are you looking for help regarding a particular situation? If so, it would be great if you can share your concerns with our Host members as well. Maybe they can share their insights into your situation.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika 

Let me share with you what happened. The guest arrived  - he suppose to stay for 5 days. Already at the check in he was very strange. He booked for 1 person , but he had suitcases for 3-4 people. All beds were used at the property, he was really *Strange* After the second day , he started to complain about the speed of the internet. He wanted to attend an online meeting , the speed we had was not enough for him.  He contacted us, I was proposing him an internet coffee next door. I thought the issue is solved. He stayed also the second night and the third day his entire reservation was cancelled - free of charge of course. The Airbnb ambassador told us, that they have the right to cancel the reservation. - The guy left the property only on the 3rd day, we had him for 2 nights for free, the apartment was completely dirty, we had to clean it - with zero compensation. The ambassador did not even listen to us, written complain was answered with two sentences. It seems that this platform is not protecting the host at all.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Szabolcs14 Do you have an alternative plan instead of using Airbnb?

80%+ of my reservations are coming from Booking.com