Airbnb in Ahmedabad

Answered!

Airbnb in Ahmedabad

Hi there, AirBnb family!

Hope you're all doing great. I am trying to find out any Bnb in Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India. But I am not able to find any. I want to watch the cricket match between India and Pakistan which is included in the ICC Men's CWC 2023

Can somebody please help me out on this?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Abdul526! It is so great to see someone mentioning Ahmedabad,Gujarat in our Global Airbnb Community Center😆. I have been living in Ahmedabad for years before I moved to Canada. Hence your post immediately caught my attention😝.

Just like our dear Host Debra, I did a quick search on Airbnb website and managed to find a few available places during the World cup match for both the 14th October one and the final match (19th Nov).

If you needed any recommendations on which area you should potentially choose to be nearer to the Narendra Modi Stadium, you may like to go with somewhere near Chandkheda, Motera Road or New CG Road. Hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Abdul526,

I did a quick search for next weekend, and there were several places available.  Since you didn't include the search criteria that you used, it's difficult to to identify your issue and make recommendations. 

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Abdul526! It is so great to see someone mentioning Ahmedabad,Gujarat in our Global Airbnb Community Center😆. I have been living in Ahmedabad for years before I moved to Canada. Hence your post immediately caught my attention😝.

Just like our dear Host Debra, I did a quick search on Airbnb website and managed to find a few available places during the World cup match for both the 14th October one and the final match (19th Nov).

If you needed any recommendations on which area you should potentially choose to be nearer to the Narendra Modi Stadium, you may like to go with somewhere near Chandkheda, Motera Road or New CG Road. Hope this helps!

-----

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Bhumika,

Speaking of cricket, I want to mention that the T20 World Cup 2024 will be held in the Caribbean and the US, from June 4 to 30.  Our place is literally a five minute walk from the Daren Sammy Stadium, and we will attend as many matches as possible.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

This sounds like an amazing plan @Debra300 !!Attending matches in a stadium is such a great experience to connect with the sports. It is surely going to be busy and filled with tourists and locals, especially during that time in the area.😋 

On a side note, I have only watched one match in a stadium to date. Have never been much of a sports fan!😆... but that seems to be changing for me after I married. 😆 (My husband loves both Cricket and Football, so I usually remain curious about those events now, just to keep myself updated🤣!)

How about you? Are you team cricket or team football!? If I may ask 😆

-----