All my listings got suspended overnight without reason

All my listings got suspended overnight without reason

After guests failed to pay for the stay Airbnb first canceled guests' reservation without instructions on how and what to do. I contacted the guests regarding payment for the nights they already spent in my property and ask them if they can't pay they need to vacate the property. They are not leaving and I am still trying to work out the payment with them. I also reach out to Airbnb support seeking help, what I get in return is Airbnb suspended all my listings without giving me any reason overnight!!! These is how Airbnb treating their hosts, if you dare to ask for help they shut you off the platform. I have called Airbnb couple times received no answer or reason for the suspension, all they can say is this was handled by different department all I can do is wait for them to reply.

2 Replies 2
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

It seems like the guests cited a safety concern to Airbnb.

It's a relatively new thing Airbnb added where anything safety-related gets handled by the specialized "safety" team and how they operate is to suspend your listing while they slowly investigate. 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

If the guests are staying without payment you need to go over and evict them. I wouldn't try and sort out direct payment with a guest that made a false safety complaint @Fredrick28