All weekends in 2024 blocked!

Santino17
Level 1
Alpine, CA

All weekends in 2024 blocked!

New host here -

Is anyone else experiencing all of their Friday/Saturdays listings auto-blocked for the whole year of 2024? When I go to unblock it I get a message saying "blocked because guests can't check in on Fridays/Saturdays" and to edit in settings. When I go to edit in settings Friday and Saturday are completely open for check-in with the rest of the days.
Airbnb said they're aware of the issue and most hosts are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks in advance. 

10 Replies 10

Hi @Santino17 

Check your availability settings on your calendar; right side panel. Seems like you have some restrictions on check-in or check-out days of the week set:

- Availability

- More Availability Settings

More Availability.pngRestricted Checkin CheckOut.png

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Santino17

Did @Joan2709's support manage to help you resolve the issue? If so, it would be great if you could 'Mark as Best Answer'. It's a great way to show your fellow hosts how much you appreciate their support! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Wil5052
Level 2
Saint-Nicolas-de-Pierrepont, France

Hi Joan,

any ideas why this might not work? I can’t see any restrictions on my calendar yet I can’t unblock the days. I have contacted Airbnb but they haven’t replied.

kind regards

Wil

Hi @Wil5052 

Are you using any 3rd party pricing software attached to your Airbnb Account?

Wil5052
Level 2

Hi Santione,

did you ever manage to sort this out? I have exactly the same problem, it’s really frustrating! I have tried checking and unchecking all the days but can’t seem to remove the block

thanks in advance

Wil

Hi @Wil5052 

Have you checked the availability settings I mentioned to @Santino17 ?

If so and that is not the issue, are you using a third party dynamic pricing software connected to your Airbnb account (like PriceLabs)? If so, you may need to correct this with them, or even disconnect the software attached to your account.

Wil5052
Level 2

Hi Joan, the Anja for replying, turns out it was a rule setting on multicalendar view that I have now deleted. It’s not that easy to switch between views and rule settings don’t appear to show in normal view, but problem solved in any case

thanks again

wil

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Wil5052 👋

It's lovely to see you joining in conversations on the Community Center! I just wanted to pop by and share that if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗 For example; if you wanted to tag @Joan2709

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 14.22.15.png

I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

Wil5052
Level 2

@@Rebecca like this? Thanks, been on Airbnb over 10 years you’d think I’d know how it worked by now 😉

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Haha @Wil5052 😂 

That's correct and yes it worked. 👏 

-----