Any Ideas to attracting more Guest?

Answered!
Joseph-And-Hannah0
Level 2
Evansville, IN

Any Ideas to attracting more Guest?

Hello, fellow community member, I want help on how I can attract more guests to book. Any advice will be appreciated.

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Joseph-And-Hannah0 , Welcome to the Community Center! And many congratulations on your one month of Hosting🎉!! How are you getting alongwith setting up your listing for guests?

I wanted to share a guide from one of our experienced Superhost member @John7474 . It is a beautiful guide that shares tips about adding detailed descriptions for guests to attract them to your listing. Sharing it here in case you would like to refer to the tips! : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-Tips-To-Improve-Your-Listing/m-p/1841419#....

Do keep us posted if you make some changes to your listing based on those tips and suggestions!

All the best!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

First idea: Upload a real profile picture.

As a guest I would like to be welcomed by a human, not by a closed door.

This is very helpful. Thank you.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

That looks great!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Joseph-And-Hannah0 , Welcome to the Community Center! And many congratulations on your one month of Hosting🎉!! How are you getting alongwith setting up your listing for guests?

I wanted to share a guide from one of our experienced Superhost member @John7474 . It is a beautiful guide that shares tips about adding detailed descriptions for guests to attract them to your listing. Sharing it here in case you would like to refer to the tips! : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-Tips-To-Improve-Your-Listing/m-p/1841419#....

Do keep us posted if you make some changes to your listing based on those tips and suggestions!

All the best!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika,

Thank you for sharing these valuable tips and information with me, I am still reading through it.