As a guest, unable to add guest details

Answered!
Charles696
Level 2
St Paul, MN

As a guest, unable to add guest details

Hello,

For some reason I am unable to add details for a fourth guest for some reason. I have tried on the iOS app as well as via desktop (Chrome and Firefox). It just says "Guest" and I am unable to edit it

Thanks for your help

1 Best Answer

Hello,

Thanks Paula! I did reach out to support a couple of times and they were not helpful. They said that there was no way to fix this and to submit a support ticket.

However, I found out by myself that the system has changed - guests add themselves now. So you can copy the link generated by clicking "Sending trip details," send that link to the guest you are unable to add, and they are able to add their account to the reservation themselves.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Charles696
Level 2
St Paul, MN

Screenshot 2024-07-06 064346.jpg

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Charles696,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center! 😊

Have you reached out to the Support Team for their advice on this? Were you able to add the other guests to the reservation?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello,

Thanks Paula! I did reach out to support a couple of times and they were not helpful. They said that there was no way to fix this and to submit a support ticket.

However, I found out by myself that the system has changed - guests add themselves now. So you can copy the link generated by clicking "Sending trip details," send that link to the guest you are unable to add, and they are able to add their account to the reservation themselves.