Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Bad Service

Tricia5158
Level 1
Houston, TX

Bad Service

I have been trying to get an issue resolved for almost a week and its tying up my funds I need for my cancer trreatments. I keep getting the run around saying that supervisor witll call me back . No on ever calls back . This shouldnt be that hard to fix,  I am following Air bnb own policy guidelines , it should be a simple fix and yet no one seems to understand . 

1 Reply 1
Armaan5
Level 2
San Diego, CA

So sorry you are going through this. I wish there was a way to escalate certain support incidents to airbnb corporate executives specially in cases like your where the lack of support is impeding the cancer treatment. The Airbnb support has become outright unacceptable for the hosts. Just in one day today I have had two cases closed without any communication and refusal from Airbnb support to follow their own policies. They direct me to a page to review the policy and I point the exact policy which the guest is violating along with proof and then boom, no communication and the case is closed. Seems like airbnb support is simply a front for show and doesn't actually do it's job.