Bad experience

Peter3276
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Bad experience

Hi all 

Just wanted to share an experience with an air bnb manager len37

This man and wife claim to manage multiple properties and I trusted these guys to manage my property with alot of good reviews! and thry seemed ok at the start, until I wasn't getting paid on time, excuses over the xmas period were that air bnb didn't pay over that time.

I decided to cancel after 3 weeks due to my gut feelings and a family member also needing accomadation.

Upon telling len37 i was canceling he decided to complain i had stole his pillow cases and was going to charge me then hung up and wouldn't answer his phone.

I messaged him regarding my keys and final payments and told him if there was any problems that i would have to seek legal advice.

Well he's decided im not getting my key's back to my own place or any payments without a lawyer.

Now i need to go to the police to get keys to my own apartment, when you leave this guy he turns super nasty.

I do not recomend air bnb manager len37 hopefully the situation can be amended, hard to sleep when this man has full access to your apartment will have to seek police and legal advice today.

1 Reply 1
Brian785
Level 2
Newnan, GA

Wow sounds like the "manager" needs a good old fashion attitude adjustment.  Until then, id change the locks on the place #1.

#2 is your call.

Good luck.