Bad faith by a guest

Tareq16
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Bad faith by a guest

I had a problem with a booking. The guest was acting in bad faith, decided to leave for no real reason and stated that the villa was dirty. I dispute this. Airbnb support claimed to have received photos proving this, but refused to share the photos with me. I consider that I am entitled to claim a right of reply on the basis of the sharing of documents provided by the guest. My house is clean and I can prove it. How can I be sure that the photos sent by the guest are those of my house if airbnb support refuses to send them to me? 

2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Tareq16 

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you contacted Airbnb Support to provide them with the evidence you mentioned? 

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello Jenny

Thank you for your response.  

Yes I did but they didn't even give me the opportunity to see the photos the guest sent them. There's no way these are pictures of my house. I'm sure of it. But airbnb support gave me no opportunity to check. They closed the case quickly. I wanted to open it again and they refused. After that the host put a 2* comment whereas until then I had only had 5* without exception to all the comments received and there again the support refused to remove the comment.