Bad review

Gerard1040
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Bad review

Hey y’all, 

So this is my first bad review I got which says “I had a bad experience with this guest I wouldn’t recommend” which I don’t see how when I booked with them so many times whenever I’m in Houston… they always was rude to me but they place is so nice and I never got a bad review from them… till today 

So today was check out and I checked out and before I checked out I make sure I clean the room spotless and it didn’t say I have to clean but due to a OCD problem I cleaned So back tracking a few days ago since I stayed for 7 days I stripped the bedding since it did have a few stains due to me waking up and starting my monthly which I addressed and they didn’t take it bad at all and say “it happens” I cleaned the stain to my best ability and put a different one on so this is gon come back and bite me so the day of check out I broomed everything I cleaned the floor I cleaned the tub I cleaned the sink I cleaned EVERYTHING to the point you could licked the floor due to how spotless it looked and I wanted to book another stay but in a different room of the house since the one room I was in got booked so she came and looked at the room and said “it’s a mess please cancel” I’m like …. What? They place was so spotless I didn’t see a stain or even a spec than they brung up how I kept calling at 4am mind y’all I left a message first but no response for so long so I called cause the code didn’t work everytime I left the code didn’t work and they issued me a different code and had a attitude about it like it felt like they wanted me to stay out cause before with my other stays with them the code to the front door always worked and she said “it could be the security issues since it’s new” but than the day of check out she said “it was my fault and I kept doing it wrong” SO I was like no it wasn’t cause you even said there be issues with the lock than she gave me a nasty look and I’m keeping my cool but I told her she needs to cancel so I can get the full refund back and go on about my day than she started getting real mad at me so I got my bags and said it’s okay I will be contacting Airbnb about this and I left and she slammed the door on me and omg I wanted to bang on that door but I didn’t and I left to a different Airbnb with a past host somebody I used to stay with that always appreciate my cleaning and everything and leaves me amazing reviews 

But Am I in the wrong could I have done different? *I never used the kitchen or anything else* 

I still left a good review for her and said “Very cool stay and clean” even though I shouldn’t have

0 Replies 0