Booking Platform v Guest Quality

Amanda660
Level 10
Auchenblae, United Kingdom

Booking Platform v Guest Quality

The majority of my bookings come from Airbnb - I like the opportunity to interact with guests on/before booking so we all know what to expect and that we’re going to be the right fit for each other. 

I had a run of high scores on BDC which seems to be attracting more bookings but they’re exhausting.  They won’t communicate,  treat the place poorly, think you’re their personal shopper/trouble shooter.concierge and don’t follow house rules.

Yesterday 4 Broadband engineers checked out after a 4 night stay only to find cushion covers covered in vomit stuffed into the washer and vomit under the kitchen couch.  Our current guest (group

of 8 decided to add me to Whatapp at 7.30am this morning to say she forgot to check in with me last night.  She then called me at lunchtime (again on Whatspp) because the zip on her outfit was faulty.  

3 weeks ago it was the 6 Nitrous Oxide huffing party girls (who told me they were here to hike) and fled after a day after they found out I lived across the street and a party wasn’t going to wash.

How do you find other platforms in comparison to Airbnb?

0 Replies 0