Booking settings through a blocked date

Booking settings through a blocked date

Is it possible to block a date for checking in, but allow guests to book through that date (i.e. Block Thanksgiving Day from guests checking in, but allowing guests to book a stay that is before thanksgiving day and is inclusive of Thanksgiving)?

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Michael-And-Mary-Jane0 

Yes, I often need this too. Other hosts advised me to use professional tools. You can go to account settings to turn on professional tools, then set up rules.  In your example you should not block Thanksgiving day. Leave it bookable and set a no check-in / no check-out rule.

@Michael-And-Mary-Jane0 @Shelley159 is correct, as an Airbnb host, you can block specific dates from check-in while still allowing bookings that span those dates. You can setup rule sets, this allows hosts to manage availability open or restrict check in days, while allowing guests to book. Hope this helps! 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Michael-And-Mary-Jane0 👋

Did you manage to work out how to do block the specific date? It would be great to hear how you did it ad your answer may support other Hosts who need an answer to the same question. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines