Calendar not syncing and calendar greyed out as if not available.

Anne11871
Level 1
Cosby, TN

Calendar not syncing and calendar greyed out as if not available.

I just spent 1/2 hour on the phone with an airbnb rep for superhost.  She was trying to be helpful, but she was not particularly helpful in giving instructions.   My calendar when opened,  just blinks on, and on and on.   It may or may not finally load.   Also when it does load, the calendar is greyed out as if it is blocked and not available.   This was for one of my cabins.   The other cabin calendar quit syncing and allowed someone to ask about dates that were already booked with VRBO.   Many issues with your software Airbnb.  I am not the only one seeing the same issue.......

You need to get it fixed before we all jump ship and find another way to advertise our properties!   NOT WHAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM A COMPANY THAT CHARGES WHAT YOU DO, TO DO BUSINESS THROUGH THEM!

1 Reply 1
Margaret1088
Level 3
San Antonio, NM

YES - I have regularly have problems with the calendar. Even after 3 years, using it is not instinctive, often it is not updated quickly enough, and it just plain looks as if a not-very-bright person who hated their job had designed it. You folks can do better!